In the era of the internet being a global community accessible interactively on the palm of our hand, it’s a massive challenge for businesses to attract customers and engage them on the website using text content anymore. The video came to the rescue but they started failing as the attention span of the audience dropped drastically from minutes to a few seconds with short video platforms and generation z taking over the internet. So how do businesses rescue themselves from this challenging crisis?
Sit Back And Relax!
We’ve got a perfect solution called Animated Motion Graphic Videos.
They’re popular, growing, and in trend. So before we move on to the Motion Graphics Animation Trends, Let’s understand What Motion Graphics Video Are.
What Are Animated Motion Graphics Videos?
Motion Graphics refers to moving shapes, texts, and graphic loops. Motion Graphics Videos are animated clips or digital footage that create a notion or illusion of specific graphic types in motion and are sometimes combined with Music or voiceover. However, Animated Motion Graphics work independently without a voiceover too. These are considered the most complicated form of video animation as no real-life inspirations are available on how to make it impactful.
With approx 85% of Facebook users watching videos without sound, Motion Graphics are now more important than ever. But how does someone keep up with something so trending and make themselves stand out from the crowd?
Well, we’ve compiled a list of 22 Motion Graphics Animation Trends to help you stand out from the crowd:
- Introduce 3D Animations in your Video
- Add Kinetic Typography to highlight key points
- Add Sophisticated VFX to grab audiences’ Attention
- Make sure to make your transitions seamless
- Play with thin line animations
- Use Retro-Graphics in digital format
- Use Grain ie add dull textures and color to vector graphics
- Merge 2D and 3D to create the amazing perception
- Try Morphing Transitions
- Replace Clean Transitions with Splashy Shifts ie Liquid Motion
- Use Bold And Huge Fonts to emphasize a message
- Use Isometric Designs
- Use Color Transitions Aka Gradient
- Adding Fantasy to the Motions of your video content
- Try the New Minimalism ie avoiding texts and adding more loops and objects
- Make Videos Mobile Optimized ie Vertical Ratio Animations
- Self Drawing Lines
- Shift Optimization targets Virtual Reality as well
- Web And App Motion Graphics
- Use Glitch Transitions to switch between Graphic and Text scenes
- Try Glass Morphism to highlight Elements and Texts
- Use Anti-Design ie Ignore All Rules
One way or another we are all familiar with the concept of graphics or texts in motion. From Instagram Reels to YouTube Tutorials, all platforms use motion animations to engage audiences and drive traffic through their videos. These platforms now offer integrated editing studios that offer Motion Graphic Elements to use them as layers on video. Motion Graphics are now an inseparable part of our social media life, Thus it is now more essential than ever for marketing teams to integrate Motion Graphics Animation Videos into their Marketing Plan.
Author bio: Komal Kokate is the Co-Founder and CEO of MotionGility, an Explainer Video Company. With a keen eye for creativity, she is an expert in video marketing. While delivering high results to clients, she loves exploring the market and the latest marketing trends in the B2B industry. Connect with her on Facebook and LinkedIn.