Managing your PDF files can be a headache, but with the help of PDF Bear, you can rotate, unlock, and even add watermarks to your PDF files. If PDF Bear is not familiar to you, it provides smooth and simple instructions to follow when you use its tools. Besides that, you can use PDF Bear for free. So here are some of the things that you can do with PDF Bear.
One or multiple, you can easily rotate your PDF files with the help of PDF Bear. Users can enjoy the easy-to-operate interface that will allow them to apply and rotate their documents instantly.
Rotate your PDFs with this easy, carefree, and fast tool and perform the process with minimal effort. Rotate the PDF document that you want with the needed angle. With that, PDF Bear can provide the best solution to your problems when you need to rotate multiple PDF documents. Here are the easy steps on how to rotate PDF using PDF Bear:
- Start doing the “Drag and Drop” method or select the PDF that you wish to turn.
- The circular arrow will be shown so that you can adjust your files.
- When you already know what angle to apply to your PDFs, hit the “Apply” button.
- After the process is finished in the cloud, you can now start downloading your PDF or share it with anyone.
Files protected with a password is sometimes a pain in the head for many people. With PDF Bear, you can easily remove the file password and unlock your PDF files. If you’re an average user, it might be hard for you to know the right option to remove the password of a secured PDF document quickly. For that reason, PDF Bear has the right tool to remove any password in seconds.
From uploading to downloading and the entires process itself, this website can provide you the quickest way to remove a password. PDF Bear’s unlock PDF feature can be helpful to anyone because having a no-password PDF will be easier for anyone to view the file if they want to access it. With an easy procedure, you can unlock a PDF document in no time. Here’s how you can do it:
- Drag and Drop or tap the “Choose Files” button to upload the protected PDF file.
- Place your password.
- Select “Unlock PDF.”
- PDF Bear will now decrypt the data, and you can start downloading it.
With PDF Bear’s tool, users can put a superimposed watermark to their PDF files with no hassle. You can choose between its multiple methods of adding a watermark to the PDF files. The website can also support more processes like merging or splitting PDF files. You can check more cool and helpful features PDF Bear.
You can instantly place the text that you want as the watermark to your PDF. You can also customize the transparency and typography of the watermarks if needed. Besides the text, users can also add an image as the watermark to their PDF. Just follow these easy steps:
- Drag or choose the PDF that you wish to place a watermark.
- Put a picture or place a text as your watermark.
- Know where you would like to place the watermark.
- Apply the changes and start downloading the PDF with a watermark instantly.
With PDF Bear, you can do more things aside from the mentioned above. Users can merge, split, repair, convert, or even put a password on their PDF files. This website is free to use, and you won’t have to worry about your file’s security because after you upload them, those files are removed in the system after an hour.