A lightweight laptop is an ideal choice for architecture students. Students looking for a notebook that meets the specification to run different architect software should always go for Acer and Microsoft surface book, among others. For architecture students, a minimum of 8GB or a maximum of 16GB RAM is needed to run different programs related to architecture engineering.
When you consider and choose the best option, your decision should be based on the system requirements of the programs.
Architecture students use the following programs that require a high spec laptop.
- Autocad and VectorWorks.
- Photoshop, illustrator, and Indesign for graphic work and image editing.
Some most essential components that architecture students look for are as follow:
- A high-end processor that controls the speed of the software or any program.
- Graphics card is the main component that controls the screen updates and refreshes.
- Screen quality also matters. So more pixels are needed for better quality.
- As we know that memory RAM controls the computer able to handle large tasks at the same time. Such as 3D rendering etc. so more RAM is needed for architectural students.
- Storage is also needed for students because it controls the speed of how quickly applications open and files are accessed.
- Acer V15 Nitro Black Edition
ACER ASPIRE V15 nitro black edition black comes with pre-installed windows 8.1, and it has Intel Core i7 2.5 GHz processor that delivers fast processing power. The laptop is packed with 8GB RAM, which meets the criteria of architectural students.
Moreover, it comes with the NVIDIA Geforce GTX 860M graphic card, which is an ideal choice. This laptop has a quad-core processor, cache screen size, and touch screen also. This laptop has no widescreen. ACER ASPIRE laptop has a backlit keyboard secure digital SD card reader and HD webcam.
- It comes with a 15.6” screen size.
- The minimum computer memory size is 8 GB, which you can extend up to 16 GB.
- Acer V15 laptop has an NVIDIA Geforce GTX 860M graphics card.
- Dell i5-6300HQ
You May Also Like: best motherboards for i7 9700k
Dell i5-63000HQ is a lightweight and quieter laptop. This laptop has the multi-tasking processing power, and it comes with 6TH GEN INTEL I5 quad-core processors. So you can enjoy both gaming and entertainment on this laptop.
The graphics of DELL i5 laptop gives you the high frame per second rates in games and accelerates video editing and transcoding.
- This laptop has a 256 GB solid-state drive.
- Having 6M cache, turbo up to 3.2 GHz.
- 15.6-inch anti-glare skin.
- Windows 10 home.
- Microsoft Surface Book
This Microsoft surface book comes with a removable pixel sense touchscreen display. It features 8GB RAM for faster processing of different software used by architects.
Microsoft surface book features an intel core i5 processor that enhances the processing speed. This Microsoft surface book comes with high-quality graphics and delivers high definition display. Moreover, it has a dual system touchpad and keyboard also. For more information visit our website HomeGadgetGuides.com
- Pre-installed Windows 10 pro operating system.
- 256 GB solid-state hard drive is required.
- The speed of the CPU is 2.5 GHz.
The laptops mentioned above are the best laptops for architecture students. If you’re architecture, students purchase one of the laptops mentioned above for study, gaming, and entertainment purpose.