It offers up to 2x faster than the previous generation’s performance MacBook Pro, with the second generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor. The MacBook Pro MC723LL / A also comes with revolutionary Thunderbolt technology lets you connect high-performance and high-resolution displays devices to a single port, and transfer files at lightning speeds. And the new integrated FaceTime HD camera, you can make calls HD incredibly sharp.
As with previous models, Apple MacBook Pro MC723LL / A comes with a precision unibody enclosure crafted from a single block of aluminum and includes a backlit glass display LED 15.4-inch and a trackpad glass Multi-Touch technology from Apple.
The MacBook Pro MC723LL / A comes standard with automatic graphics switching that provides performance when you need it and energy efficiency when you do not. Thus, it offers seven hours of battery life is possible even wireless.
- Apple MacBook Pro MC723LL / A Specification
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core quad-core processor
- 4GB installed RAM (1333 MHz DDR3, supports up to 8GB)
- 750GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM)
- 15.4-inch widescreen LED-backlit glossy (1440 x 900-pixel resolution).
- dual graphics processors with automatic switching between AMD
- Radeon HD 6750M and integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000.
- Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive with double-layer DVD media
- A camera integrated FaceTime HD video chat
- 802.11n Wi-Fi network
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- 2x USB 2.0 ports, one firewire cables 800 port, SDXC card slot
- Thunderbolt port
- Multi-Touch trackpad
- Backlit keyboard full size
- Stereo speakers with subwoofers
- Up to 7 hours of battery life
- Dimensions: 14.35 x 9.82 x 0.95 inches (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.6 pounds
The MacBook Pro MC723LL / A is a great laptop. Extremely quick and easy to implement. Apple certainly has the user in mind with MacBook Pro. I highly recommend this computer to anyone interested in purchasing a high-quality laptop!